Safety, security and health are our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials.
We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates as circumstances change.
Some measures we are implementing during the events include:
- Social Distancing measures throughout the event with signage throughout reminding everyone to keep a safe distance.
- Face Masks will be required to be worn at all times by exhibitors and attendees – no exceptions.
- Regular, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all shared spaces.
- Daily Temperature Screenings for Exhibitors and prior to entry for everyone.
- No contact policy - no hugs or handshakes this year !
- Symptom-free confirmation from attendees prior to entry.
- Sanitizer stations positioned at key locations
- Individual exhibits will be located with regard to social distancing based on venue recommendations